Garage Door Openers
We can get just about any garage door openers working again. If we can’t we will find you a replacement.
Garage Door Opener Broken?
Whether you’re rushing out the door for work or returning home with a bag full of grocery items, the last thing you need is to wait on an impossibly slow garage door. If your garage door opener fails to operate or struggles to open or close, it may be time for an upgrade. Luckily Proway Garage Door Service has you covered!
Your Source for Home Garage Door Opener Repairs and Installations
The Proway Garage Door Service team work with you to help decide which kind of garage door opener, whether it is a repair or new install, works best for you. That could include:
- Belt-Driven: Often considered the best home garage door opener, belt-driven models utilize a noiseless belt rather than a steel chain. For security and safety, they also come with optional features like electronic monitoring against forced entry, backup batteries, and motion-detecting lights.
- Though a slightly older mechanism, chain-driven garage door openers are still a highly recommended and cost-effective choice, especially when noise is not a concern. Optional features include a timer-to-close and maintenance alert system.
- Jackshaft garage door openers work well in garages with particularly high, low, or obstructed ceilings—offering convenient and reliable performance without the need to install an overhead opener
Contact Us Now for More Information About Our Garage Door Services
When you choose Proway you are also choosing:
- Exceptional garage door openers from leading industry brands
- Professional service and installation by carefully screened and highly trained technicians
- 24/7 emergency service at no additional charge
Need garage door help?